Hours and Contact Info
Daily (sunrise to sunset)
Need more park info: 512-303-5073
This 1,140-acre park, located 13 miles east of Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, has something for everyone. Whether it’s multiuse trails, guided outdoor and water recreation, or rental facilities, you can customize your adventure at McKinney Roughs Nature Park. Visitors can soar to new heights on the award-winning, only dual zip line tour in Texas – Zip Lost Pines.
- 1 hostel: sleeps up to 10 (includes bed and bath linens, lounge space, television, refrigerator, restrooms and showers, A/C, heat, covered porch and outdoor amenities)
- 5 dormitory floors: sleep up to 122 (includes A/C, heat, restrooms and showers, and ceiling fans)
Facility Rentals | Reserve Now
- Amphitheater: Outdoor theater with capacity up to 120 people, with electricity and water
- Meeting Room (1): Classroom/Theatre capacity: 20/30
- Meeting Room (2 combined): Classroom/Theatre capacity: 40/60
- Meeting Room (3 combined): Classroom/Theatre capacity: 60/100
- Colorado Vista Pavilion: Outdoor pavilion with grill and electricity for up to 80 people. Download Colorado Vista map.
- Wildflower Hall: Indoor space with capacity up to 240 people (includes A/C, heat, commercial kitchen and fireplace)
- Wedding ceremony and reception sites with rentals and overnight accommodations available
- Challenge Course
- River Rafting
- Summer Camp
- Team Building
- Field trips (Pre-K-12)
Adults – $5
Children (12 and younger) – Free
Disabled – $2
Seniors (65 and older) – $2
Horse and rider – $12
Two park entrance fees are
included in your stay.
Hostel – $50 per person
Facilities and Equipment
Hostel – Contact [email protected] for additional details.
Meeting Room(s) – Contact [email protected] for details.
Dormitories – Contact [email protected] for details.
Wildflower Hall – Contact [email protected] for details.
Colorado Vista Pavilion – Contact [email protected] for details.